Hello Ladies and Gents,
Yesterday I posted a picture of some delicious treats on Instagram and following that post, I had a number of people request that I write a post on the recipe. So without further ado…
Here is the recipe for these delicious ‘Coconut-Almond Balls’!
This recipe is Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, and Sugar-free. It does however contain nuts.
You will need (Ingredients):
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup of Almond butter (Make sure it’s unsweetened and chunky)
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut milk
- 1/2 a packet of Stevia
- Pour the Shredded Coconut into it’s own bowl.
- Add all the ingredients, except the “Shredded Coconut”, into a separate large mixing bowl.
- Mix with either a mixing spoon or a food processor.
- After about 5 mins, the mixture should be rather thick.
- Wash your hands, and then take a portion of the mixture and mold it into a bite-sized ball.
- Then take the ball and roll it in the shredded coconut.
- Place the ball on to a separate plate and then repeat until you have made as many balls as possible.
- Now you may eat them! Enjoy!
*You can also refrigerate what you don’t finish. I would suggest putting plastic wrap around them to keep them fresh.
And that’s it! It’s so simple, and it only took about 10 mins. It’s a healthy little afternoon snack and it really helps with destroying those sugar cravings!
Thanks for reading and as always, I’m sending you so much love!